Find the SkinPen microneedling procedure close to home.
Start Your Search:
Please type in your address. We will display the contact information for up to nine SkinPen® medical providers located near you.
About SkinPen® Provider Designations
We care about your provider experience. As you search our listings for your local SkinPen® provider, you’ll notice icons indicating special designations for selected providers. You can have confidence that all providers listed are certified to use the SkinPen® device, some have achieved Premier Partner status through their extensive:
- Training and continued education in microneedling with SkinPen®, including annual re-certification
- Skinfuse® post procedure skincare offered
- Length of time + expertise level in delivering the SkinPen® procedure
Find the Provider that’s right for you.
Get Ready to Talk About You
- Consider all of your skin goals. Communicate to your provider your interest in some or all of the recommended areas where SkinPen® can be used effectively. They’ll want to address your specific needs to create a custom plan for skin health.
- SkinPen® is ideal for minimizing fine lines, smoothing wrinkles, reducing the signs of aging and improving the look of acne scars and stretch marks.
- Consider not only the face, but also additional skin areas. The versatility of SkinPen® allows for neck, and décolletage areas. Consult with your provider for your specific needs.
- SkinPen® is a perfect place to begin when it comes to aesthetics. Communicate any prior treatments with injectables, lasers, peels, and prescriptions. Let your provider know your experience with previous aesthetic treatments.
- Share your normal skincare routine and the products currently used on your skin with your provider.
Get Comfortable with Your Provider
- Inquire about their history and experience with SkinPen®. Every SkinPen® provider has received training through Bellus Medical. Premier Partners receive annual re-certification training.
- Ask them details about how they will administer the procedure, based on your communicated goals.
- What are the expected follow up appointments and post-procedure protocol?
- To achieve optimum results, targeted care of the skin post-procedure is important at home. Ask them about recommended post-procedure skin products to enhance the remodeling process. Skinfuse® is the Bellus Medical line of products designed for this specific use.
- Look for our distinctive blue Bellus Medical SkinPen® and make your microneedling appointment with confidence.
You’re ready to experience superior results and rejuvenated skin health with your SkinPen® procedure.